RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PITCH SUBMISSIONS
1. To Participate in “Bengaluru B2B AVGC Summit”, the Participant shall be above 18 years of age and a citizen of India.
2. Participant may apply with the aim of presenting any story/concept/idea/script, which can be used to create content of any form; fiction or non-fiction on the medium of film, TV, animation or any digital platform.
3. The Participant shall submit a short synopsis of his/her original Pitch not longer than 2 pages or 5 Minutes if it is AV, in English, along with the Entry Form.
4. The deadline to submit the pitch is on or before November 06 th , 2017.
5. Pitch must be submitted only in ‘.doc’, ‘.docx’ or ‘.pdf’ or ‘.ppt’ files. OR .MP4 or .MOV if an AV. Any AV should be played with headphones as it would disturb the other pitchers and buyers.
6. There is no participation fee or entry fee for the Summit.
7. From the total entries received, ABAI will Shortlist the pitches as per its selection criteria and his/her names will be announced on 9th November. The decision of ABAI will be final and binding in this regard and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
8. After the selected list has been announced, the matchmaking between the pitchers & buyers will be done by ABAI & the slots will be announced on or before 14th november. The decision of ABAI will be final and binding in this regard and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
9. For each selected pitch, upto three Representatives (pitchers) are allowed. (Ideally 1-2 persons is the format)
10. Participants to present their ideas directly to the respective producers/commissioners/ studios/networks/publisher at “Bengaluru B2B AVGC Summit”. Presentation aids, if any required shall be arranged by the pitchers/participant.
11. By Participating in “Bengaluru B2B AVGC Summit” participants of including idea owners/content owners as well as the producers/co-producers/commissioners/ studios/networks/publishers agree to indemnify ABAI, its partners, employees, officers and agents from any IPR related issues/claims.
12. It is strongly recommended that Idea/concept/story/screenplay owners ensure that their content is registered with relevant authorities
13. The Participants are expected to maintain decorum during their interaction with the organizers and the panelists. The organizers hold the right to disqualify and restrict participation of any candidate due to misconduct. Decision of the organizers would be final and binding.
14. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. From time to time this forum may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse this forum. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).