RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PITCH SUBMISSIONS
- To participate in “Bengaluru B2B AVGC Summit 2018”, the Participant shall be above 18 years of age and a citizen of India.
- Participant may apply with the aim of presenting any story/concept/idea/script, which can be used to create content of any form; fiction or non-fiction on the medium of film, TV, animation or any digital platform.
- The Participant shall submit a short synopsis of his/her original Pitch not longer than 2 pages or 5 Minutes if it is AV, in English, along with the Entry Form.
- The deadline to submit the pitch is on or before 9pm, 25th November 2018.
- Pitch must be submitted only in ‘.doc’, ‘.docx’ or ‘.pdf’ or ‘.ppt’ files. OR .MP4 or .MOV if an AV. Any AV should be played with headphones as it would disturb the other pitchers and buyers.
- There is no participation fee or entry fee for the Summit.
- From the total entries received, ABAI will Shortlist the pitches as per its selection criteria and his/her names will be announced on 26th November, 2018 at 6pm. The decision of ABAI will be final and binding in this regard and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
- After the list of selected participants is announced, a matchmaking questionnaire will be sent to the selected participants to choose their preferred buyers for the B2B event. The final slots/schedule will be announced on or before 28th November 2018, 6pm. The decision of ABAI will be final and binding in this regard and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
- Once the slot/schedule is filled, we will send out further instructions via email to the selected participants regarding the timings and event flow of “Bengaluru B2B AVGC Summit 2018”.
- Each company will be allowed to fill only one application form. The selected companies announced on 28th November, 2018 can present multiple pitches to the buyers on the day of the B2B event. For pitching, each company is allowed only 2 presenters. No exceptions.
- Presenters will pitch their ideas directly to the respective producers/commissioners/ studios/networks/publisher at “Bengaluru B2B AVGC Summit 2018”. Presentation aids, if any required should be arranged by the presenters.
- By Participating in “Bengaluru B2B AVGC Summit 2018” participants of including idea owners/content owners as well as the producers/co-producers/commissioners/ studios/networks/publishers agree to indemnify ABAI, its partners, employees, officers and agents from any IPR related issues/claims.
- It is strongly recommended that Idea/concept/story/screenplay owners ensure that their content is registered with relevant authorities.
- The presenters are expected to maintain decorum during their interaction with the organizers and the buyers. The organizers hold the right to disqualify and restrict participation of any candidate due to misconduct. Decision of the organizers would be final and binding.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. From time to time this forum may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse this forum. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).